We are looking for a Backend Developer with NodeJS specialization who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized, and deployed anywhere.
Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of web-app development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
- Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational)
- Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
- Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support
- Experimented with data using relational databases like SQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- In depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, databases and cache reloading.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Knowledge of REST API structures and integrating third party libraries.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Experience working with team remotely.
- Suggest better solution for overall growth of Start-up.
- Round 1 : A small questionnaire to better understand you and your skill sets.
- Round 2 : Technical interview where we give you a problem statement for which you need to create a solution.
- Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Why work with us
A2D Innovations Pvt. Ltd. provide you an opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Become part of initial member of innovative start-up.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
How to apply?
- If you're interested in the role, Apply by clicking on Apply Now button.
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying